Friday, January 11, 2013

Grand Opening!

We are so excited to be announcing our Grand Opening today! Grey Vintage Style is my blog in which I hope to discuss with you urban farmhouse decor, unique vintage finds, Pinterest inspiration, unique projects I am doing, and just daily life. As a mother of soon to be 4 children (we are expecting a little boy in May), I know there are others of you whom need inspiration and an outlet to flex your creativity muscles. So I hope you will join me in my weekly blog posts and adventures.
 
Some of the vintage finds my husband and I discover locally are placed for sale on Etsy. You may use the button on this blog or search for GreyVintageStyles under Etsy Shop Name.  Also, make sure to follow on Facebook or email!


Marti

www.facebook.com/GreyVintageStyle


Here are a few vintage finds available on Etsy at GreyVintageStyle...






No comments:

Post a Comment