Sunday, December 29, 2013

Welcome back!



As most of you know who follow us on Facebook, I am creating my own space in our master bedroom. Husband is being very gracious by letting me do this as, of course he will now have less space. However, he has the entire garage right? He does share his space though when I borrow a corner to paint a piece of furniture . So.... I finally found the perfect vanity from a dear friend in the business, Cindy Sullivan at Vintage Loved. Happy dance!  Now I am searching Pinterest for inspiration each day hoping to gain an idea for perfect look for my own creation. 

I am going to do my best to blog more in 2014. As most of you know, I had a baby in April which has consumed my time as well as our other 3 children . Yes, that's right we have 4 children.......they are amazing! Also, we are hoping to be able to start an online vintage style boutique as well which will carry funky retro inspired accessories, jewelry, and boutique clothing size L and up for we ladies who look like Sophia Loren, not Kate Moss.

We wish you all the best for a happy and fabulous 2014! 

All the best,

Marti 
xoxo


My new vanity! Thank you Cindy .



Inspiration from Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment