Friday, March 8, 2013

Are you ready for Spring?

Hello Friday!

The sun is shining on this gorgeous day here in Nashville and I am so ready to work on the garden. Due to the weather though, I have brought Spring indoors to my family. I have put together several groupings of botanical art I stumbled upon on The Graphics Fairy Website. She has an amazing collection all free of genre after genre ready to be used for you to create. If you have not explored what  Karen aka "The Graphics Fairy" has put together, please go straight to her site and check it out. You will be amazed with all you can create. Here is a sample of a few I have used in our home.  Have a fabulous day!
Marti








 
 




Photos courtesy of The Graphics Fairy. Click on the button on my page and search under botanicals.



No comments:

Post a Comment